“When I had to file three years of unfiled taxes, I went straight to Manny at IncEtcetera. Not only did he take care of everything, I ended up getting over $4,500 back from the IRS that I was not expecting at all!”
Camilo M. — North Carolina
Business Income Tax Preparation
Simplify tax filing. Get the maximum refund.
Over the last 10 years, Interactive Accountants have prepared and filed thousands of individual and business tax returns for our loyal customers all over the states. And for good reason. We love helping individuals get the maximum allowable tax refund and thrive helping business owners reduce their tax liability.
For most people, filing their own taxes is a complicated, nerve-wrecking affair. Sure, there’s software to help you do it. But how do you really know you’re getting the best possible refund? After all, tools notwithstanding, tax law is complicated. More often than not, you’re always left with more questions than answers.
At Interactive Accountants we recognize that you want fast, expedient and knowledgeable service that helps you file your taxes correctly and on time. And let’s be honest, you also want to make sure you get the best possible refund allowable.
For a decade, we’ve processed literally thousands of tax returns for our customers. We know precisely which deductions and credits you’re entitled to. We take a deep look to make sure we spot any potential red flags. And at the end of the day, we file and get you the refund you deserve.
Overview of services
- We check and double-check your tax returns using specialized software and good o’l human touch to make sure everything checks out correctly.
- Electronic filing means you get your refund back quicker.
- Don’t give the IRS free money. We’ll help you make the proper adjustments to your payroll deductions to get the right retension in your check each pay cycle.
- We’ll examine all potential tax deductions to help you limit your tax liability.
We offer business tax services including bookkeeping and full preparation of most schedules. Take a look at our bookkeeping services for more information.
BUSINESS TAX PLANNING
As a business owner, reducing your tax liability should always be a top priority. After all, why pay more taxes than you legally have to? We make it our business to study tax and stay on top of any changes each and every year. This way we can always offer your the best possible advice and recommendations to help you maximize your after-tax income.
Our expert tax saver strategies help you:
- Defer income so you can hold on to cash now and pay tax responsibilities at a later time
- Reduce tax liability so you can keep more of what you earn
- Reduce estate taxes so your family can keep more of what you’ve made
- Reduce taxes on your investments to help you increase your wealth
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions
Tax-saving strategies we may recommend:
- Redistribution of income among family members or legal entities to lower tax liability
- Deferment of tax liabilities through pension or retirement accounts
- Leveraging tax-exemptions available through certain investment vehicles
- Discovering tax deductions that may be attainable through purchases such as a second home
In most cases, our clients gain significant savings in both time and money by working with us and letting us help with tax planning and bookkeeping. Click below to request a free consultation.
TAX PROBLEM RESOLUTION
Tax problems are a part of life. But when they do happen, you don’t want to go at it alone. Ignoring the IRS isn’t an option. Doing so, in most cases, just makes things worse. And even if it takes them years, eventually they will catch up with you.
If you owe the IRS, you need to act diligently and quickly to resolve it. Below are several ways we can help you resolve your tax issues efficiently, discretely, and affordably.
We can help you with:
- Non-filed tax returns
- Owed back taxes
- Payroll tax problems
- IRS wage garnishment
- IRS Seizures
- IRS Payment plans
- Offer in compromise
- Innocent spouse relief
- Getting your IRS file